Its not what you know but who you know…
Keeping an ear to the ground and maintaing a strong network of people who do the same, helps keeps us ahead of the curve in the ever changing world of the outdoors. We work hard on building networks and strengthening links, both within the outdoor sector and crucially between the sector and outside agencies.
Through our project work and through purposeful, targeted approaches to the relevant parties we continue to foster and grow good working relationships with key employees from a range of organisations. We believe it is crucial that those organisations tasked with driving Wales forward economically and socially understand the latent potential of the sector to deliver.
- Visit Wales
- Snowdonia National Park Authority
- Natural Resources Wales
- National Trust
- British Mountaineering Council
- Canoe Wales
- Tourism Partnership North Wales
- Cyngor Gwynedd Council
- Ynys Môn Council
- Conwy Council
- Anglesey Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- North Wales Wildlife Trust
Snowdonia-Active also holds key positions on steering groups, committees, strategic review panels and we have made well-received contributions at a number of conferences.
Organisations where S-A staff and directors effectively represent the outdoor sector include:
- Tourism Partnership North Wales – Outdoor Sector Advisor
- The Outdoor Partnership – Founder Member & Director
- BMC Cymru
- Northern Snowdonia Local Access Forum
- Wales Activity Tourism Organisation (WATO)
We are also members of the Wales Tourism Alliance.